RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS | Info
July 17, 2017
ALLOWANCES FOR THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS CONCERT
GATES OPEN AT: 12.30PM
KNOWER CONCERT BEGINS AT: 8.00PM
RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS CONCERT BEGINS AT: 9.30PM
On the day of the concert the boxoffices located in Via Appia 1245 (next to gate A) will follow this schedule :
FANCLUB TICKETS PICK UP (SONGKICK): 10.00AM–10.00 PM
COMPS TICKETS PICK UP: 12.30PM – 10.00PM
We recommend the audience to reach the concert area early, due to the expected high number of participants, to allow the security check.
It will be possible to access the venue through the following entrances (see attached map):
Entrance A -> General Admission + Inner Pit + Stamp@casa (print@home)
Entrance B -> General Admission + Inner Pit
Entrance C -> General Admission + Inner Pit
Entrance D -> General Admission+ Inner Pit + Disabled
Entrance E -> General Admission+ Inner Pit
We remind that the ticket will have to be kept for the entire duration of the concert.
N.B.: The owners of the stampa@casa (print@home) tickets must enter through the entrance A. It will not be possible to print your digital ticket directly at the venue on location.
For the RHCP concert tokens WILL NOT be used. In order to purchase at the food&drinks area you will pay by cash or credit or debit cards.
Ippodromo delle Capannelle is located in Via Appia Nuova 1245. For this show, it will be possible to park in the following areas, highlighted in the attached map:
– P1: After the show, please follow directions to Via delle Capannelle towards G.R.A. – Via Tuscolana;
– P2: After the show, please follow directions to Via delle Capannelle towards G.R.A. – Via Tuscolana;
– P3: Only for scooters. After the show, please follow directions to Via delle Capannelle towards G.R.A. – Via Tuscolana;
– P4: After the show, please follow directions to Via Appia Nuova in both directions;
– P5: Entrance from Via Appia Nuova 1257. P5 customers please follow the pathway inside the venue to the concert area and back to the parking;
– P6: Entrance from Via Appia Nuova 1280. P6 customers please followdirections to Via Appia Nuova towards G.R.A.
– P7: Stazione Anagnina parking – free shuttles to/from the venue.
P1, P2, P4: TO FACILITATE THE RUN-OFF, CARS IN THESE PARKING WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE NOT BEFORE 60 MINUTES AFTER THE END OF THE CONCERT.
The disabled ticket holders will be able to access the venue directly at GATE D and park at P4. At your arrival there will be volunteers ready to escort you to the dedicated area.
Designated trains are scheduled for the trip back, and leave from the Capannelle Station located 700m from the venue. This is the schedule:
The trains are operated by Trenitalia and the cost of the ticket is of 3€ per person. The tickets that fall under “servizio pubblico” and “abbonamento Trenitalia e/o ATAC” are not valid for the service.
Tickets for the train trip back can be bought online (http://bit.ly/TreniPostConcerto), at Capannelle Station BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE CONCERT, or at the Info Point located inside the village. During the purchase will not be possible to choose the train departure time: once you’ll have arrived next to the station, tickets’ owner will be able to access the first available train towards the choosen destination.
We recommend the owners of the train tickets to move towards the train station at the end of the show, so to fill up all the trains and to allow the regular flow of the participants.
It is possible to reach the Ippodromo delle Capannelle through the regular train service FL4 that leaves from the Termini station towards Ciampino, Albano Laziale, Frascati, and Velletri.
- POST-CONCERT SHUTTLES:
On the day of the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert, ‘Postepay Sound Rock in Roma’ collaborating with ‘Eventi in Bus’,will guarantee Shuttle-Buses that will bring back participants from Ippodromo delle Capannelle to the Rome city center at the end of the concert. Shuttle-Busses will stop at San Giovanni (Scala Santa) and Termini Station. Shuttle-Buses will leave at two different times: the FIRST WILL LEAVE orientatively 30 minutes after the end of the show, whereas the SECOND WILL LEAVE 60 minutes after the first departure (around 90 minutes after the end of the concert). It is possible to buy Shuttle-Busses tickets at the following link (http://bit.ly/EventiInBusRoma) or BEFORE THE CONCERT directly at the info point located inside the village. The price for each roundtrip ticket is 5€. Once the ticket is payed, you will receive an email with an electronic voucher to show the driver once you get on the bus.
Car2Go and ZigZagSharing services will be available with specific spots located inside the parkings.
Nocturnal Line N26 Largo Colli Albani – Cosoleto. For more information please visit the following websitewww.atac.it.
STANDARD OF BEHAVIOUR
- Entering the venue you accept its regulations and terms of entry;
- Permission to enter and remain within the venue is subject to the possession of valid ticket;
- The ticket shall be exhibited at any time at the request of securtiy staff;
- Controls at the gates are provided to protect public safety. The audience may undergo controls and checks made by security staff with police supervision also throught the use of handy metal detector device;
- To introduce SUITCASES, TROLLEY, LARGE BAGS and LARGE BACKPACK (more than 17lt).
- To introduce SPRAY CANS;
- To introduce AIR HORN;
- To introduce or carry WEAPONS, EXPLOSIVE, FIREWORK, SMOKE BOMB, FLARES, STONES, KNIVES or other SHARP or CUTTING OBJECTS;
- To introduce CHAINS;
- To introduce ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND;
- To introduce or carry NARCOTIC SUBSTANCE, POISON, HARMFUL SUBSTANCE and INFIAMMABLE MATERIAL;
- To enter and remain within the venue while drunk or under the effect of narcotic or mind- altering substance;
- To introduce or sell inside the venue drinks contained in CANS, GLASS CONTAINERS THERMOS or BIG PLASTIC BOTTLES (only half liter plastic bottle is allowed without cap);
- To introduce ANY KIND OF ANIMALS;
- To introduce SELFIE-STICKS and TRIPOD;
- To introduce UMBRELLAS and POLES;
- To introduce MUSICAL INSTRUMENT;
- To introduce LASER PENS and LASER POINTER;
- To introduce DRONE;
- To introduce RECORDING EQUIPMENT, SOUND OR VIDEO;
- To introduce PROFESSIONAL OR SEMI PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS;
- To introduce VIDEOCAMERAS, GOPRO, iPAD and TABLET;
- To introduce BICYCLE, SKATEBOARD and OVERBOARD;
- To introduce OBJECTS WHICH MAY CAUSE INJURIES;
- To exhibit material that may obstrut the audience view or may interfere with the emergency signs or obstruct the ways to exits;
- To carry out any kind of commercial activity without the prior written authorisation of the Event Organiser;
- To act incorrectly or aggressively towards the security staff;
- To cause damage to, or tamper with any structure, infrastructure and service of the Venue; To climb balustrades, raililng, walls and fences and any other structures not intended for occupancy by the public;
To obstruct stairways, gangways, access ways, entrances and exits and any other escape route.