ROGER WATERS @ ROCK IN ROMA | info
July 12, 2018
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ROGER WATERS CONCERT | July, 14th 2018
ROCK IN ROMA • CIRCO MASSIMO
- GATES OPEN AT: 2.00PM
- ROGER WATERS CONCERT STARTS AT: 9.30PM
On the day of the concert the boxoffices located in Via Della Greca will follow this schedule:
- BOX OFFICE and ONLINE TICKETS PICK UP: 11:00 AM – 9:30 PM
- COMPS TICKETS PICK UP:5:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Access to the venue will be possible through (see attached map):
Entrance 1 ->Via del Circo Massimo, corner with Viale Aventino
Entrance 2 -> Via dei Cerchi corner with Via di San Gregorio
Entrance 3 -> Via Della Greca
- ACCESS FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
Disabled people who already have a ticket will be able to access a reserved area on Via del Circo Massimo (nearby Piazzale Ugo La Malfa). Remember that the previously mentioned ticket grants access to the disabled individual and a carer/helper.
DIVERSAMENTE ABILI – PARCHEGGIO
Access to disabled parking is through via delle Terme Deciane; entry is reserved to those who already have a ticket.
- ROADS CLOSURE
– from July 12th at 12.30 am until ceased need on July 15th:driving ban through VIA DEI CERCHI between Piazza di Porta Capena and Via di S. Teodoro;
-from July 13th at 12.30 am until ceased need on July 15th: driving ban through VIA DELL’ARA MASSIMA DI ERCOLE between Via del Circo Massimo and Via dei Cerchi;
-from July 14th at 12.30 am until ceased need on July 15th, driving ban through:
-VIA DELLA GRECA
-VIA DELL’ARA MASSIMA DI ERCOLE
-VIA DEL CIRCO MASSIMO, except for the section between Via della Fonte di Fauno and Viale Aventino
-PIAZZALE UGO LA MALFA
-CLIVO DEI PUBLICII, between Via della Greca and Via di Valle Murcia.
- PUBLIC PARKING
We encourage those who will drive to the concert to park their car near Atac parking lots located by some of the metro stations of A, B and C lines, train stations and bus stops. From there, it will be possible to reach Circo Massimo with public transport.Atac parking lots give you the chance to park your car at discounted prices for longer stays when you take the bus, tram or metro to move around Rome.
The suggested parking lots by the B and B1 line metro stations are: Laurentina (entrance from Via FrancescoDe Suppè), Magliana (entrance from Via di Val Fiorita), Parcheggio Ostiense by EUR Magliana (entrance fromViaOstiense), Partigiani (entrance fromPiazzale Partigiani), Trieste (entrance fromVia Chiana, 105), Nomentana (entrance fromVia Val d’Aosta), Jonio (entrance from Via Gran Paradiso), Tiburtina (entrance fromVia Pietrol’Eremita), S. Maria Del Soccorso (entrance fromVia di Pietralata), Ponte Mammolo 1 (entrance fromVia delle Messid’Oro), Ponte Mammolo 2 (entrance fromVia Tiburtina connection ramp – Viale Palmiro Togliatti), PalmiroTogliatti (entrance fromViale Palmiro Togliatti – Ponte Mammola), Rebibbia 1 (entrance fromVia Casal de’Pazzi),Rebibbia 2 (entrance fromVia Tiburtina, in front of the metro station).
The suggested parking lots by the A line are: Battistini (entrance fromVia Lucio Il),Cipro (entrance fromVia Angelo Emo), Arco di Travertino (entrance fromVia dell’Arco di Travertino), Cinecittà (entrance from Via Tuscolana, in front of the metro station), Anagnina (entrance from Via Tuscolana),Anagnina A e C (entrance fromVia Vincenzo Giudice), Anagnina B (entrance fromvia Otello Stefanini).
The closest metro station is Circo Massimo (B line) – on July 14thit will close at 11pm.
Suggested metro stations:
B line – Colosseo (walking distance: 0.7 mi) / Piramide (walking distance: 0.6 mi)
A line (Anagnina-Battistini), B line(Laurentina-Rebibbia), B1 line (Laurentina-Jonio), Linea C (Pantano – San Giovanni)
- First departure from the end of the line: 5:30am
- Last departure from the end of the line, Sunday to Thursday: 11:30pm
- Last departure from the end of the line, Friday and Saturday: 1:30am
On Sunday July 15th from 1.30 to 5.30 am there will be night buses N2 and N1 that will follow B line and A line routes, respectively.
Trams and buses run from 5:30am until 12am. To get to Circo Massimo with a wide selection of public buses of tram it is recommended to depart from Termini or Tiburtina stations, Piazza Venezia and Piazzale Ostiense. From Termini and Tiburtina stations it’s possible to take the B line and get off at Colosseo or Piramide, while from Piazza Venezia and Piazzale Ostiense it’s possible to reach Circo Massimo on foot, located at a walking distance of 0.6 miles.
Termini station: the bus lines that departure from there are C2, C3, H, M, 16, 38, 40, 64, 75, 82, 85, 90,92,105,170,175,217,310,360,649,714,910; the night buses lines (from 12am) are N5, N7, N8, N9, N13, N15
Piazza Venezia (Via del Corso): the bus lines that departure from there are 8, 44, 46, 60,190,780,781,810,916; the lines that only stop at PiazzaVenezia are C3, 40, 53, 80, 85, 63, 70, 81, 83, 87, 160, 170,175,186,271,628,716,810; the night buses lines (from 12am) are N3, N4, N6, N12, N12P, N18, N19, N20, N25
Piazzale Ostiense f Piazzale dei Partigiani f Cave Ardeatine (by B line metro station Piramide): the bus lines that departure from Piazzale dei Partigiani are 30, 83, 130F, 280 e 719 the ones from Piazzale Ostiense and Cave Ardeatine(outside metro Piramide) are 3B, 30, 83, 130F, 280, 719, 769; the night buses lines (from 12am) areN9, N1O, N11
5 line (Stazione Termini-Piazza dei Gerani), 14 line (Stazione Termini – V.le Palmiro Togliatti): get off at Termini and take the B line until Colosseo(0.7 mifrom Circo Massimo) or Piramide (0.6 mi from Circo Massimo)
8 line (PiazzaVenezia-Via del Casaletto): get off at Piazza Venezia, from there reach Circo Massimo on foot (about 0.6 mi)
19 line (Piazza Risorgimento-Piazza dei Gerani): get off at Porta Maggiore, walk to Termini station and takethe B line up to Colosseo (0.7mi from Circo Massimo) or Piramide (0.6 mi from CircoMassimo); alternatively, get off at Policlinico and take the B line up to Colosseo (1,1km da Circo Massimo) or Piramide (1km da Circo Massimo)
Carabinieri Department 112
Police Department 113
Fire Department 115
First Aid/Ambulance 118
Info about Rome’s Departments and Services 060606
Rome’s Contact Center of Cultural and Tourist Information 060608
The-Base Office 06.54220870
Atac (Public Transport) 0657003
Taxi 063570 | 060609
- VENUE REGULATIONS
- STANDARD OF BEHAVIOUR
- Entering the venue you accept its regulations and terms of entry;
- Permission to enter and remain within the venue is subject to the possession of valid ticket;
- The ticket shall be exhibited at any time at the request of security staff;
- Controls at the gates are provided to protect public safety. The audience may undergo controls and checks made by security staff with police supervision also through the use of handy metal detector device;
- IT’S FORBIDDEN:
- To introduce SUITCASES, TROLLEY, LARGE BAGS and LARGE BACKPACK (more than 17lt).
- To introduce SPRAY CANS;
- To introduce AIR HORN;
- To introduce or carry WEAPONS, EXPLOSIVE, FIREWORK, SMOKE BOMB, FLARES, STONES, KNIVES or other SHARP or CUTTING OBJECTS;
- To introduce CHAINS;
- To introduce ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND;
- To introduce or carry NARCOTIC SUBSTANCE, POISON, HARMFUL SUBSTANCE and INFIAMMABLE MATERIAL;
- To enter and remain within the venue while drunk or under the effect of narcotic or mind- altering substance;
- To introduce or sell inside the venue drinks contained in CANS, GLASS CONTAINERS THERMOS or BIG PLASTIC BOTTLES (only half liter plastic bottle is allowed without cap);
- To introduce ANY KIND OF ANIMALS;
- To introduce SELFIE-STICKS and TRIPOD;
- To introduce UMBRELLAS and POLES;
- To introduce MUSICAL INSTRUMENT;
- To introduce LASER PENS and LASER POINTER;
- To introduce DRONE;
- To introduce RECORDING EQUIPMENT, SOUND OR VIDEO;
- To introduce PROFESSIONAL OR SEMI PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS;
- To introduce VIDEOCAMERAS, GOPRO, IPAD and TABLET;
- To introduce BICYCLE, SKATEBOARD and OVERBOARD;
- To introduce OBJECTS WHICH MAY CAUSE INJURIES;
- To exhibit material that may obstruct the audience view or may interfere with the emergency signs or obstruct the ways to exits;
- To carry out any kind of commercial activity without the prior written authorization of the Event Organizer;
- To act incorrectly or aggressively towards the security staff;
- To cause damage to, or tamper with any structure, infrastructure and service of the Venue; To climb balustrades, railing, walls and fences and any other structures not intended for occupancy by the public;
- To obstruct stairways, gangways, access ways, entrances and exits and any other escape route.